Search This Blog

Get your BBQ Rubs Today!

Get your BBQ Rubs Today!
Click here to get your Brisket Mafia Rubs Today!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Smoking Gun Handheld Food Smoker From PolyScience





So I saw this on Amazon.com and thought it was very interesting. The reviews seem to be fairly honest. It looks like it is a small hair dryer you that blows out smoke after lighting your favorite type of wood chips on fire. Seems like some people enjoy it but say that they wish it was a bit stronger in blowing out the smoke. Has anyone ever seen this or tried it? I am just curious. I myself will just stick with my UDS and other smokers for the moment. Plus it seems like it would take a while to use a blow dryer on a brisket lol. Neat invention though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.