Search This Blog

Get your BBQ Rubs Today!

Get your BBQ Rubs Today!
Click here to get your Brisket Mafia Rubs Today!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

So we are updating the Videos and Recipes

I myself smoke and grill quite a bit. I am sure a lot more than the average person. So when my friends need to whip something up they usually ask me for some advice. Knowing this I decided to add sections here with videos and recipes on how to do everything from starting a fire, to smoking a brisket for 18 hours and everything in between.

Feel free to check out the videos and let me know what you think. If you have some of your own videos or ones you want to suggest we show then please do. So enjoy and be sure to let all your friends know about our How to BBQ Videos lol. Have a good one and keep the smoke Flowing!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.