Search This Blog

Get your BBQ Rubs Today!

Get your BBQ Rubs Today!
Click here to get your Brisket Mafia Rubs Today!

Friday, November 20, 2015

Product Reviews Coming to BrisketMafia.Com!

I have been in the BBQ/GRILLING game for quite some time. I always get questions online or in person about products. So now I decided to go ahead and start reviewing products and post those reviews here online here for everyone to view. 

If it is a Great product I will let you know so you can go out and buy it. If it is a horrible product I will also let you know so you can save your money. I plan to start doing one review a week and post it every Tuesday morning. So be sure to check the website often to see what we have been using and check out the review.


This weekend we will be grilling with STUBB's BAR-B-Q ALL-NATURAL SPICE RUB. So be sure to come back and check out our review. Have a Great Weekend and Keep the Smoke Flowing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.