Search This Blog

Get your BBQ Rubs Today!

Get your BBQ Rubs Today!
Click here to get your Brisket Mafia Rubs Today!

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Smoked Turkey Time!!!

Are you ready for the upcoming Holidays? Well this year I am going to smoke my first Turkey for the holidays. I have planned to do this many times but work or traveling or something always comes up. 

This year however I plan to do a couple of practice turkeys for fun before the big Turkey Day. So I put together this post with all the information I could find on Smoking Turkeys to help anyone doing a smoked turkey.

There are videos describing the process from start to finish. I have also listed links to recipes and any other information that I can find to make the process smoother. So enjoy and feel free to comment and share with all your friends and family. 

Enjoy!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.